Thursday, September 25, 2008

LET'S GO TO EUROPE!

Hi Kids! Let me tell you about myself. My name is Ms. Richter and I am a teacher at the Skowhegan Middle School. I will be going on a trip to Europe soon. My daughter is getting married in Vienna, Austria and we will also be going to Italy. I will be traveling with my husband, Harry, and my sister Amy and her husband, Phil. I would love to have you follow my trip and I will ask you questions as we go along and you can also ask me questions about my travels.
This picture is of my 2 wonderful grandchildren, Damon and Amelia taken a year ago.They are sitting on a pier in Boston, Ma. and that is the city where my plane will take me from the USA to Frankfurt, Germany. From Frankfurt, we will fly to Vienna on October 21st!

So, let's get started
you will become familiar with location of the countries of Europe. Find Germany, Austria and Italy.
Then go to this link to quiz yourself. Click on European quiz.



12 comments:

Steve Ek said...

HI This is Steven Ek
I might also go to Europe this summer with People to People!!q

Steve Ek said...

I hope everyone else can get their account on Google Blogger!!

Laura said...

Steve, I think they will be able to follow the directions just like you were able to do. I look forward to your questions as I am traveling. I will be sending things to the blog via my iPhone and I am hoping it works well.

Laura said...

Steven I am at the ACTEM conference here in Augusta and I am learning so much about new tech things that I KNOW the tech team will want to know when I get back.I will log into Studywiz when I get in Austria and see what you are all working on. How is that sketch program coming? Are you showing the others how you designed that house?

Jervey Pottery said...

Hi Laura,
You are now on your way. I can't wait to hear from you. Have a happy happy wedding celebration!

I am still waiting for the memory sticks that we paid extra to come. It is monday morning and I am on the phone to Fedex. Oh what a pain!. But I am sure all will be worked out. So don't think about school. That is all behind you for a few weeks.

Nancy

Jervey Pottery said...

Memory sticks are here! I will let you know how class goes today. Have a great day.
Nancy

Unknown said...

How Cool!

Soon the entire Richter Family will have iphones...well maybe not Harry :)
I hope you are having a good time so far and please tell everyone that Julian and I both say "Hi" and send our love!

Rachel

lynn1002 said...

Hi Laura,
Hope you are having a great time. Abbie is helping me add sign photos and text to studywiz. Everything should be up online by the time you get back. We will be scanning Lake George photos and creating Google/Blogger accounts tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having an amazing time over there in Austria. Love the blog it is definatly a tool that I would like to use in the future. You definatly should have taken us all with you. Can you say field trip? haha. Enjoy your trip but hurry home we all miss you. See you soon.


:)

Anonymous said...

For some reason we can't make a Google Blogger accounts it will not take our passwords, but we can still follow your blog..YAHH!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi! How is it in Austria? Are you having fun? What is the climate in the area? Are there any traffic light in Venice? Fill me in on all the details of your excursion whenever you can.:]

Anonymous said...

it must b so cool to go there.
i went to washinton state by plane and it was really cool it looked like a lot of big boxes and then there were circles it was so cool hope u had the same thing that happened to me happens to u to

have a really good rest of your trip